11 September 2005

FiFtH.

Mr. K: I've never been to heaven, but I would imagine it's like ice cream and chicken nuggets at the same time.

DJ: I have to make a video of myself...because they want to see a good guy in action.

Mike: Look at that. It's a sea of stupid.

Girl in Hallway: Ow!! I was picking my nose and you made me hurt myself!

Frau: Hebble, do you have your big thing?

Beezle (using heat wrap for injury): This looks just like a maxi pad.
Mum: Yes, but I wouldn't use them interchangeably. That might be painful. Or it'd be really stimulating and you'd never have to leave the house.

Football Player (in art): Moses wasn't a sculptor. He was a sailor.
Girl: What?
Football Player: Well. For 40 days and 40 nights.

Ellyn: What was that German battlecry again? Heugen-beugen?
Jack: What? Um. Heugen-bliegen? Hiegen-blieden? Hymen-bleeding?

Andre: I feel like a cupcake.

Mike (singing): Yes it's a lesbian platypus
A platypus that likes platypussy

hr: Pale, splotchy, and dry. Just how I like my women.


J'bUrg

Howard (to Molly): Do I look like a princess?

Granver: Tony, do you mind if I put you in a cage and exploit you?

Hoff: I feel there should be a rule that I don't get ugly campers.

Fluff: Plant trees so we can eat more popsicles.

Lorelei: Granver, I don't know about that chicken in your pockets thing.

Beezle: You eat whatever looks the least like plastic food.

Alicia: ...if they have an eating problem, whether it's dyslexia or anorexia.

Howard: I would not want my kids at a camp where they run around nude.

Howard: I don't want people to think I'm sketchy.

Doug: My children should not be left unattended...like a hot stove.

Howard: Touch campers only where a bathing suit would touch.

Kati: In America you say it 'can't'; Magda says that if I pronounce it differently it is not right. 'C*nt'? Why not 'c*nt'?

Crissie: John, a millipede just crawled out of your ear.

Andrew (playing assassin): I shoulda got Wood today.

Granver: We've got premium babies in the freezer.

Yurii (talking about the sea): Do you have bitches in England?

Yurii: Do you have rape fruit?

Pam: I'm the only one who's allowed to deep throat my maglight.